1. What are the materials used in Amayalili's creations?
Various materials such as freshwater pearls, natural stones, synthetic acrylic beads, wood beads, glasses beads and different types of metals are carefully selected for amayalili's creations.
For the materials of earrings findings, gold-plated and gold-filled findings such as 18k/24k gold-plated silver, 925 silver and brass are applied in different designs. Detailed description, size and materials of each design are indicated on the product pages.
2. How long does my order take to arrive?
Once the payment is finished, the product will be shipped within 5 working days, directly from out atelier in Paris. It takes around 2 -10 working days to arrive depends on the location of the shipping address. For instant, it usually takes 2 working days for the shipping within Île-de-France area and 5-10 workings (working days) out of Europe.
For metalwork series, custom-made orders and pre-order please contact our designers though the message box for the shipping schedule.
3. Any return / refund policy?
If there are any problems with the products, please kindly contact us, to return, refund or exchange items depends on each case, you must request an authorization by AmayaLili, please contact us though the message box. Once we recieved your request we will issue the case and contact you by e-mail.
Return / refund policy is not applied on the following conditions:
4. I just ordered a few pieces as a gift, is there any gift packing?
Sure! We are glad to spread this happiness to your loved ones. In general, each product will be carefully packaged for the shipping, if you wish to add a little card with the recipient’s name, please message us for the details after you have placed your order.
5. I would like to repair a few pieces, what should I do?
Message box! It will be our pleasure to help you through our message box! Repair service and its charges depend on designs, please first send us the photos of the products and how would you like to repair them, our designers will discuss with you about the case.
* We will need you to send back the products to our atelier in Paris.
6. How to keep my jewellery clean and free of tarnish ?
Pure copper/ brass and sterling silver will be surely oxidized due to time. The oxidized colour will become dull, looks "old" and antique. After wearing the jewellery, please wipe it slightly with a dry cloth and keep them in the sealed bag in our original packaging to slower the oxidation process.
- For 925 sterling silver materials, please use a silver polishing cloth to clean the products.
- For freshwater pearls, please DO NOT clean it with any kind of chemical products.
- Please DO NOT apply any perfume on the jewellery.
- Please KEEP THE JEWELLERY AWAY from WATER.
- Please keep every item SEPERATELY, as metallic friction will affect the gold-plated aurification, which causes color fading or tarnishing.
Any other questions? Message us! :)